Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

maternity photography

Saturday, October 18, 2014
I can't tell you how much I love being able to photograph my friends. It is such an honor to have them trust me with these important moments in their lives. Because hey if I messed up they may not want to be my friend anymore! Ha! I was so excited when Danyelle told me she was pregnant because I knew at some point I would get her beautiful family in front of my lens. This family is beautiful outside and inside. Such compassionate, fun-loving, easy-going people. They make my job so easy!!! We had a GORGEOUS fall day (although it was tad chilly) and enjoyed our time at one of my favorite photography locations and it also happens to be my kids favorite park!! We actually did two sessions (perks of being a friend I guesss ;)), we did one in the morning with everyone and then Danyelle and I had some fun in the evening with gorgeous light, sunset and a cotton field. They really wanted something to say "we live in the south" and I don't think you can say that any better than with a cotton field!

Thank you Danyelle and Josh for allowing me to help you remember this truly exciting time. Can't wait for baby girl to make her entrance!! Thank you for trusting me with these memories. I hope you are pleased with how they turned out. I had a REALLY hard time narrowing down the sneak peek...so you get to see LOTS (hope that's okay!)

























On My Instagram